BJPENN COM

MMA News

Wednesday, 04/04/2012, 01:00 pm

Florian On Penn | He Hit Me Harder Than Anyone In My Life


“He wants honesty? I’ve never been hit. I’ve never been hit in the face at all [laughs]. No, it has to be BJ Penn. He’s hit me harder than anybody in sparring [or] in a fight, definitely the hardest hitter.”

While conducting his weekly hosting duties on FUEL TV’s “UFC Tonight” two-time UFC lightweight title challenger, Kenny Florian proclaimed that BJ Penn hit him harder than anyone else in his entire life.

Thoughts?

comments

25 Comments to Florian On Penn | He Hit Me Harder Than Anyone In My Life

  1. GSP says:

    Fucking BJ GTFO of retirement you piece of shit! Train hard for me !! GET ON TRT !!

    • The King says:

      ^ lol

      somebody doesnt like hearing that BJ HITS HARD!

      Get a life bro. hes a 2X Champ for a reason

      • boyheadkick says:

        lol dude actually wants bj to get his a** back in the gym and train and get back to fighting in the cage btw i dont think bj needs trt he just needs someone to piss him off

        • Ly-er says:

          I don’t condone or want BJ to resort to using TRT. But I’ve contemplated w/ the idea a bit & wondered how would he be with a little elevated testosterone, would that allow him to not be as tired & heal faster? I mean he’s relied solely on his “natural talent” for so long already! Nah forget it, I don’t want BJ to tarnish his reputation!! I want BJ back in the cage already, but not at the cost of that!

  2. 'Elua says:

    Brah…das not surprising at all. 80% of BJ’s opponents would say the same thing. The other 20% are just numb…

  3. T.Daddy says:

    War Bj

  4. Jeff says:

    Aside from when he fought BJ, I’ve always liked Florian. He’s well spoken and brings it most of the time. Class act except for that slay the master bs he was spewing awhile back.

  5. Jake says:

    Bj needs to get back his title at 155

  6. Scotty says:

    Many people say BJ’s punching power is like no other.. Man, just wish he would get some fire back, get in the best shape of his life and get back to 155!

    • jc says:

      really i havent seen bj put anyone to sleep with his hands except for one of the carl uno and matt hughs fights.

  7. Gabe418 says:

    That’s cool, but I wonder who BJ would say hit him the hardest…young Jens, Serra or Machida?

    • THOM BJJ says:

      he mentioned once that machida hit him with a body kick from hell.

    • Donnybrook says:

      Hardest kick no doubt came from Machida… hardest elbow probably from GSP (caused a concussion)… hardest punch has got to be from Diaz given the damage BJ was showing after the fight. But who knows, this is only speculation… BJ’s the only one who can answer that.

  8. chaz says:

    bj…. why cant u get back into the octagon!!!! THE UFC SUCKS BALLS NOW!!! cuz it doesnt have anymore legends in the octagon

  9. magoo says:

    Don’t say much for Jose Aldo now…does it?.lol

  10. defcon says:

    BJ PENN: GOAT.

  11. I have better stand-up than Mayhem Miller says:

    Does GSP uses TRT?
    please somebody let me know.

  12. thetude says:

    bj come on, get up with dana and lets see if we can see penn vs gsp one more time

  13. MMACRAVER says:

    Yea BJ is a heavy hitting badass for sure.

    Now if only he could maintain that speed and power for 5 rounds every fight. >_<

  14. John M says:

    WAR BJ!!!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>