DREAM 17 line up finalized with 10 official bouts
A 10-bout lineup is now finalized for this weekend’s DREAM 17 event.
DREAM 17 takes place from the Saitama Super Arena in Saitama, Japan on September 24. Japanese standout, Shinya Aoki faces off with Rob McCullough in the evenings main event.
DREAM 17 is the first DREAM event to ever utilize the three, five-minute rounds and will be the first event this year to broadcast live to the American Audience.
The event will air live on HDNet this Saturday at 3 a.m. ET and features familiar faces such as the aforementioned Aoki and McCullough as well as Tatsuya Kawajiri, Caol Uno, Kazushi Sakuraba and Gerald Harris amongst others.
The evening’s full lineup includes:
• Shinya Aoki vs. Rob McCullough
• Joachim Hansen vs. Tatsuya Kawajiri
• Takeshi Inoue vs. Caol Uno
• Yan Cabral vs. Kazushi Sakuraba
• Willamy Freire vs. Satoru Kitaoka
• Gerald Harris vs. Kazuhiro Nakamura
• Antonio Banuelos vs. Hideo Tokoro (bantamweight grand-prix quarterfinal)
• Bibiano Fernandes vs. Takafumi Otuska (bantamweight grand-prix quarterfinal)
• Masakazu Imanari vs. Abel Cullum (bantamweight grand-prix quarterfinal)
• Rodolfo Marques vs. Yusup Saadulaev (bantamweight grand-prix quarterfinal)
5 Responses to “DREAM 17 line up finalized with 10 official bouts”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.