BJPENN COM

MMA News

Monday, 05/12/2014, 03:26 pm

Diaz Rep: ‘All We Want Is A Conversation With The UFC And They Said No’

“We asked to sit down and have a conversation about our contract and they said no. So we said OK, then we’ll sit out and wait until you know, something changes. We’re just kinda all in limbo. Hopefully we’ll sit down and have a productive conversation. So far, all of our interaction has been through media, you know we say something and then they say something and we say something. We’re yet to actually have a conversation.

“I had a brief conversation with Joe Silva and he said ‘well that’s not going to happen’ so I said ‘okay sounds good’ so we’ll just wait. Wait and see, but we don’t have a specific goal, we just want to be able to have a conversation and see what happens. Nate will be open to fighting anywhere where he’s paid the most and where his stock has the most value, but we are under contract with the UFC so it doesn’t really matter.”

Mike Kogan, manager of Nate Diaz, tells Submission Radio about the ongoing contract dispute between the UFC and his client.

Thoughts?

comments

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>