Brock Jardine vs. Kenny Robertson set for UFC 157 | UFC News
A welterweight battle between Brock Jardine (9-2 MMA, 0-1 UFC) and Kenny Robertson (11-2 MMA, 0-2 UFC) is the latest addition to February’s UFC 157 card.
The 170-pound Canadian, Jardine, made his octagon debut this past June, where he suffered a unanimous-decision loss to Rick Story at UFC on FX 4. Prior to joining the UFC, Jardine had reeled off three straight victories, all by way of stoppage.
Brock now takes on Robertson, who is also searching for his first career UFC win. After a 10-0 start to his MMA career, Kenny signed with the UFC and fought Mike Pierce at UFC 126. Unfortunately, Kenny suffered a TKO loss in his promotional debut and was then cut by the organization. Back on the regional circuit, Kenny returned to his winning ways, picking up a spinning-backfist KO over UFC vet Lucio Linhares. That victory earned him a second-shot in the UFC, but that return was spoiled via a unanimous-decision loss to Aaron Simpson at UFC on FUEL TV 4.
UFC 157 is set to take place February 23rd at the Honda Center in Anaheim, California.
The latest UFC 157 card now includes:
- Ronda Rousey vs. Liz Carmouche – Women’s bantamweight title fight
- Dan Henderson vs. Lyoto Machida
- Urijah Faber vs. Ivan Menjivar
- Lavar Johnson vs. Brendan Schaub
- Josh Koscheck vs. Robbie Lawler
- Neil Magny vs. Jon Manley
- Court McGee vs. Josh Neer
- Mike Chiesa vs. Anton Kuivanen
- Manny Gamburyan vs. Chad Mendes
- Dennis Bermudez vs. Matt Grice
- Caros Fodor vs. Sam Stout
- Brock Jardine vs. Kenny Robertson