Bantamweight action added to already stacked UFC 140 event
UFC officials have booked a bantamweight bout between Yves Jabouin and Walel Watson for their upcoming December 10 card.
UFC officials took to twitter yesterday with the announcement.
UFC 140 is set to take place in Toronto on December 10 from the Air Canada Centre. A light-heavyweight title fight between current champ Jon Jones and former champ, Lyoto Machida will serve as the evening’s main event, live on pay-per-view.
Jabouin made his UFC debut in a losing effort to Pablo Garza back at UFC 139. Prior to his debut he saw WEC action a total of three-times. However, most recently he took away a victory from Ian Loveland at UFC 134 in Rio to earn his first UFC win by decision.
Watson is a Texas native fresh off the heels of a 77 TKO victory over Joseph Sandoval at UFC on Versus 6. The victory marked a successful UFC debut for him and his UFC 140 appearance will mark his second UFC bout.
The latest UFC 140 card looks as follows:
MAIN CARD: (Pay-per-view)
• Champ Jon Jones vs. Lyoto Machida (for light-heavyweight title)
• Frank Mir vs. Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira
• Antonio Rogerio Nogueira vs. Tito Ortiz
• Brian Ebersole vs. Rory MacDonald
• Mark Hominick vs. Chan Sung Jung
• Igor Pokrajac vs. Krzysztof Soszynski
• Dennis Hallman vs. John Makdessi
• Rich Attonito vs. Claude Patrick
• Mark Bocek vs. Nik Lentz
• John Cholish vs. Mitch Clarke
• Yves Jabouin vs. Walel Watson
One Response to “Bantamweight action added to already stacked UFC 140 event”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.